04 February 2009

PAPERCHASE - jillian phillips owls

brilliant designer jilly philips recently sent me details of her new owl design for paperchase. and sure i enough i went into the small branch on london's strand and there they were. the design is so cute and colourful and each owl is patterned with spots, stripes, gingham etc. i only saw the mugs and notecards -but the pattern is available on all kinds of products, some of which are online here. US readers as usual will find them in borders.
below, jilly also sent me pictures of her owl design, on notecards, and coasters.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!!!I love owls!!!These are adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved the beautiful owls.
I love the blog too.
kiss

orange you lucky! said...

How CUTE are these owls:)
Great job - Jillian!

Vera said...

Lovely!!
Want them in Sweden!!
Now I wish for a trip to England :)

I´ve seen a lot of giftwrap on your page, (here you buy them in a roll about 2-3 meters,) but how big are your giftwraps??
Thinking of printing some..

Take care!!
Vera

www.verasform.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely comments! I've just been buying some for my mum :)

marlenedesigner said...

These owls are adorable!

belula said...

I love paperchase!!!!. Last weekend I stayed in london and visit some of this shops...so beautiful things!!!!!

Lovey Dovey said...

love jillian's work! these owl are oh so cute!

Anonymous said...

love the little owls so much, but i cant buy it, because i live in germany :(

Corinne said...

The owls are adorable and are already an instant hit with staff and customers of all ages!
Corinne PC Supv Penn Plaza NYC

design said...

paperchase have done yet another great job on these owl, I LOVE the background and the patterns on the birds, they never fail to amazing me with their creativity